click here Want to change the world?
Innovate the Cape invites high school learners to think of the challenges they see in their communities and dream of solutions to them. Teams of 2-5 learners join the online membership and submit application forms with a proposed challenge and potential solutions. These proposals are marked and given feedback from an international judging panel. A group of finalists is selected to receive up to R2,500 to give their idea a first shot. They also receive mentorship, training workshops and advice from an international community of advisors to help them make their ideas a reality. The top finalists receive further support and R2,500 in funding. The overall winners receive R10,000 and long term mentorship to implement their idea.
follow site Why take part?
Innovate the Cape is a platform that provides you with all you need to get started as a social innovator. Provided you have the passion to do so, anyone can change the world. What you can expect if your proposal is accepted:
- become part of a https://www.chestertonprimaryschool.org.uk/pupils.php?london=teaching-and-learning-essay-7817 network of young innovators on the same mission as you
- receive homework helpline nbc advice and mba essay editor support from our local and international mentors
- attend innovation enter site workshops and get equipped to design your solutions
- open up get link further opportunities to join local programs for innovators and entrepreneurs
- receive proofreading bad break funds to develop your idea
thesis statement how to do How to apply
go to site Option 1 – Online application form
- Register your team and fill out the application form
- Submit the final application for review by 30 June 2017
best homework help online Option 2 – Hard copy application
- Download Innovate the Cape 2017 – Application Form
- When complete email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2017
- https://www.chestertonprimaryschool.org.uk/pupils.php?london=essay-introduction-help-770 April – June: Application process
- http://maryrobinettekowal.com/journal/20723-www-custom-essays-lab-co-uk/61/ 30 June: Application deadline
- go July: Receive feedback from our local and international judges
- https://mcjvs.edu/?post_id=13755 August: 8 teams are selected
- https://www.chestertonprimaryschool.org.uk/pupils.php?london=custom-writings-review-4434 August – October: Meet the other teams and attend innovation workshops to develop your ideas
- 28 October: Finalists pitch their ideas at our Final Showcase. Winners receive a further R10,000.
|Impact||What is the potential impact of your project on your community?|
|Time||You need to develop your project within 5 weeks|
|Cost||Can you create something with a maximum of R2,500?|
|Capacity||Does your group have the necessary skill to roll this idea out? Remember, you will receive help from our mentors.|
|Sustainability||Is it socially uplifting, environmentally friendly and economical?|
|Appropriateness||Does your idea solve a specific problem, that targets a ‘pressing’ issue South Africans face? For example, we would prefer an idea on heating water for cooking over an idea on heating a swimming pool for winter.|